deep

"benda yang sudah berlaku tak akan lenyap,
sebab itu bakal mendap dalam ingatan." 

I have my very own reason. Yeah! When we are desperately wanted to forget about every single thing in details that turned our life upside down. have you ever experienced that? Considered yes. with no hesitation, you know that if you are going to throw away your unpleasant memories will diminish anyone who is involved in that particular situation at that moment. and even your favourite person.

the question is,
do you dare?

this is the real important things that have to be counted. so I will definitely say NO! the things is I just couldn't lose them, as they are the person who is part of my life. so even I like it or not, I have to face the music which is considered as a burden on my shoulder. know what? This is life. a kinda real one, tough and where you can find an unexpected tragedy happened in your real life that you merely never think of it. 

as for me, everything happened for a reason. we will never know until we keep moving on.
and there will always have somewhat a happy thing in our life.

trust me,
that you have to be brave enough for you to go through the obstacles that might appear out of your mind.

and for you to be strong, bold, you have to ask guidance from Allah S.W.T the all Mighty and the Most Merciful. who will never sleep?
He is our sustainer.


have faith, take care of your Iman.
and Allah will lead you towards Jannah.
Ameen...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk