need them pt.2

I do not know what I've been thinking all day long. The memories hit me every time I am alone. Rindu Bustan, but I wanna get rid those misunderstood among the housemates. That's how things are good enough to keep in mind. I missed times when I met my dormmate maxisegar and remembered how naive I could be at that time. Be the innocent happy gal and trying hard to avoid any things that could make ppl hurt. Remember how I started a new life in a rent house with new ppl. And the most unbelievable thing happened when I started to know who I can befriend and who I can rely most on upon. I learned how great our life could be if we make friends sincerely. No talking at the back. Just simply giving advice, exchange stories and be there when they need you, make fun of each other and be with ppl who could handle you bila kau paling manja dan annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk