PENANG SHORT TRIP


اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،

HALO,
I have great escapism with my favourite people since my diploma time. This is our second trip to Penang. It just happened to be in this place! We don't really have a proper plan or things to do at all.


16th Jan 
My father sent me off to McD. I went into the car. Z drove and II was next to her. Since it was their semester break, I occasionally sat at the passenger seat with comforter, pillow, hung clothes and etcetera where I found myself put my backpack on the floor. We're heading to Sg. Petani. I got myself a cup of hot mocha. It wasn't my real pleasure to have chocolate but its better than nothing.


17th Jan
We leave home around 10 a.m. after having a plate of nasi lemak each. Yeah well, I insist to follow or eat anything edible. So, we dropped by at Jeruk Pak Ali. I bought myself a small container full of samprit (my all time fave Malay cookies). We approached Penang Bridge around 11.30. Since we were on a short trip, we played tourists. We got a fascinating picture of the bridge (obviously Z had to slow down the car).




We wanted to enjoy breathtaking scenery from the top of Penang Hill and eating Ais kacang so we tried to waze on the place. However, waze couldn't track the location, it was like the place have never been on the map. We used an alternative way by using the google map. We managed to reach somewhere near the hill but it wasn't the real one. It brought us to Botanic Park. We decided to ask the citizen for help and reached Penang hill. Unluckily been told by the security guard that it is closed and will be open this Saturday which is tomorrow. Well, we had to change the unplanned plan. 
How pitiful it is? 
but it didn't matter at all. Then, we went to Street Art which located all over Georgetown, Penang. We literally need to park the car at the closest and easiest parking lot. We found one which is opposite to the public toilet which surprisingly looks neither a toilet at all. Before that, we had to buy a coupon book worth RM 4.


Showing off our teeth cause life is more satisfying this way just like the guy behind us spreading his positive vibes with his ✌✌✌






The first targeted place (located somewhere near public facilities a.k.a fancy toilet that I mentioned just now)






Imitating the happy-me kinda post

 We hunt down for ais kepal. This is our main purpose stopped by the Street Art.




Dragon Ice Ball, Leboh Cannon, Georgetown.





We chose tutti frutti flavoured. It tasted pretty good.


Well, truth be told, we only bought one because we really wanted to give it a try and explore how it taste. Thank God that we did behave this time. Greedy attitude had been eliminated. (seriously we pat on our back, GOOD JOB)








Credict picture: II
This Soft Serve Ice Cream caught II's attention since we reached this road. I couldn't resist the temptation of its look. Scrumptious promising. Hella great illustration that compliment the actual ice cream. They looks surprising similar.
Lebuh Cannon.







I will spare my time to have a picture of mine taken with this cutest pastel ice cream. (Id actually kneeling lol)


We were out and about couldn't find Teow Chew cendol. The talk of the town cendol. We walked along Lebuh Victoria Street and found this Ice Café.

Snowflakes Mango

It gave chill for our body to cooling off from scorching hot sunny weather in Penang. Quite pleasing and friend of mine enjoyed the snowy decoration and we did asking the waiter to snap our picture of three. (definitely stiff body here, just awkwardly stiff)



Right after stuffing our body with three different ice cream, we got on the car and heading to Nasi Kandar Deen Maju. It was 2.30 p.m yet we haven't had a proper lunch meal. We purposely loitering around Street Art to kill time since Deen Maju opened at 2.30 p.m. However, there was a long queue like a snake up to the outside of the restaurant with a high risk of having parking summon due to 'a lot of parking lot'. So we decided that it would be better and came out with a good solution, went to another restaurant.

Hameediyah Restaurant, UNESCO World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
Having Nasi Briyani Ayam Berempah, Kari Sotong, Bendi and Papadom.

a n d

Martabak Chicken Cheese Special 

We went to Kapitan Keling located at Buckingham Street, Georgetown.


We sit idly at Starbucks, Jalan Batu Feringghi.



I'm so happy with this cutie bunch


We witnessed this spectacular sunset from Penang. This is very my thing.

Been to Avatar place but it was under maintenance so frustrating indeed.




THAT'S ALL FOR THIS TIME AROUND. WILL BE UPDATING MY NEXT GATEWAY WITH LE FAMILI
💗💗💗💗💗












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk