What's up

Hey.

Fri, 27th March

I am writing this to recall what I have been going through up until this moment.
Ones said, cherish every moment and every person in your life, and this hit me every now and then. 
Somehow, I may not feel it at the moment that I was enduring myself to try my very best to fit into the situation and go with the flow. Nevertheless, I was able to go through my hard times and the old days passed by and I pondered about yesterday. I spent a year and months before decided to brace myself one more time and give it another shot to divert my experience to other places. The fact that I still couldn't be able to challenge myself to go into the field that I accredited with, I am so upset with myself. I have no courage yet, to take another shot to fly high.
Be mindful that Allah knows best!  
Perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you & perhaps you love a thing & it is bad for you (al baqarah 2:216)

I figured that life is all about the learning process that ones must encounter by decision making. Therefore, I am going to give it a go with what I have planned and try my best to make this work for my new post. I am going to report my duty by April, 1st on Wednesday and we are dealing with serious health situation due to this pandemic outbreak. We are being lockdown for 14 days, has been extended for another 14 days and still at my hometown. I am not sure the status I am currently in. I'm hoping for the best. 

Obviously, I am going to be teaching in the kindergarten just like my previous job with a little bit of twist. I was told that there will be no manual regarding the syllabus. All in all, it doesn't come in handy. The teachers are going to decide what to be learnt for each subject yet the lesson must be fun, exciting and challenging. I still have no idea of what will I be facing but I am going to ace it. (yep I'm tryna sound cool 😎) while having butterflies flutter around in my stomach every time this comes to my mind.

The struggles we endure today will be the 'good old days' we laugh about tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk