Assalamualaikum and lit positive vibes in your life, Let's begin my random talk and see where it will lead to. Well, there are many things happened to me eventually. For almost a year ago, my body suffers silently. It is not a big deal though because I think that I've been practising a healthy diet in a wrong way. Yeah, umm this is kind of confession. In return, I will vomit after taking meals. And as it seems to be unbalanced throughout a year, my body eager to throw out even more out of any specific foods that I able to think my body could not swallow. I started to cut off eating any sausages which I cheat sometimes, and that's how it goes. However, for not taking those sausages doesn't stop my throat from puking. the list expends in a manner that I couldn't even think. from sausages to salad, and fry eggs and also milk. the worst is at the time I drank coffee and it ultimately reacts to the entire meals that I have from the day before and it really pisse...
Hey. Thur, 30th April 2020 Another great day for being able to breathe and to live a new day. I've been busy for the past few weeks, helping out my mom to take care of grandma who is not in a good state of health. However, since yesterday she started to recover way faster than we expected. Well, this is what we're praying for so long. I can't bear to see Mom not able to sleep at night since my grandma's bad habit came past midnight. Mom also met the doctor and he prescribed sleeping pills for grandma since she had a nightmare and sometimes was disturbed by 'something' that only she can see ( psst don't ask me what was that, I absolutely have no idea) I wouldn't say it is a ghost, but rather a restless spirit who had things to do with those people who came to visit my grandma for the past week. This is a mere assumption made by my sister and me since she never acts this strange before, as much as I ever think of it. Well, let's put that asid...
Hey. Sat, 2rd May 2020 These days, I couldn't find the joy of eating white rice. I look through the soc media and something tasty crossed my mind. What would it be? It's been a while since the last time I eat buttermilk chicken. Only by thinking of it make me smile. I can't wait to enjoy the food. Well, it is the month of fasting so I have to wait till Maghrib. Put it aside, my mom cooked Nasi Daging with air asam but it is not my liking. I decided to cook my favourite dish for my family. As simple as the name itself, the ingredients are all present. I plucked the curry leaves in the backyard, minced the garlic and chillies, deep-fried chicken that coated with egg and flour, add in milk and cheese. All the dairy products! Simple right? I drop the video here for you to enjoy and if you find it useful, you may use the recipe as well. This buttermilk chicken tastes so delicious. I adjusted the recipe a bit from my usual by adding the evaporated milk. This is way t...
Comments
Post a Comment