self-esteem

Assalamualaikum,

Lately, my confident level becomes worst each day.  How it happen?  I do not have the answer. 
I've thoroughly tried to figure out.  So I tried to find the answer.   In the classroom, sir kept asking if there were anything that we want to ask, but there was no sound.   Then I raised my hand, "Sir, how to be confident?".  Then, he smiled.   All the stud kept silent and pay full attention.  Then he asked "do you think you are beautiful?" he pointed at me.  I didn't know what to say at that time and ended up by saying "hurmm maybe".  He says "What? you didn't like yourself? how come anak".  I nodded.  Then he said something that I will bear in mind.  Look anak, let's think.  If we don't accept our own, who will? If we don't think we are beautiful, then who will? It's all depends on what we think we are. Just believe in yourself... Trust me.  It's harmful to hear what others say.  If you think you are the best, nothing is impossible. Your will is the most important.  Life is to express not to impress! :) 
Okies, that is it!

~Take note: If there is any question that you don't know, do find anyone who can help us. Seek advice is really helpful. It really worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk