Dissapointment

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday's a disappointment. Frankly say that I am really down. It's hurt to face the music that my SPM result wasn't good. NOT any expectation. When friends of mine asked, they turned to shock. And that is the fact. Why are they surprised? "Dear, how come. You deserve better than 2 A's actually. you had struggle within the morning till night and I can't believe. You're kidding right??" That's what they said. My brother did tell me, "Alhamdulillah, what a great achievement you have got. Doesn't matter how many A's did you get, adik..
Be grateful.
Be strong.
Never give up.
Only Allah know what is best for His servant. Just belief."

Then I realized...
How hard you struggle, if Allah doesn't want it to happen, then it won't.
'man jadda, wa jadda'

This is the test from Allah to know how grateful am I for what I had achieved because I still have A's in my result.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk