expressing blank page


I decided to open a blank page and start typing. Who knows ideas will push each other out of the way in the eagerness to get to this page. Well, let’s see what do I have in my mind. What about myself? I am a plain eighteen teenager who sees the world through my own eyes. I am the youngest child in my family but my friends did not really expect that. They think that I am the eldest child in my family. Actually, I really like their expectation because this shows that I do look mature and independent. I came from an ordinary family living in a village. I still have both of my parents which makes me feel grateful compared to those who had lost their parent. I have a sister who had married and two brothers. My mother is the one who could really understand me and for me, it was my old man who taught me to say the words I can. There were so many times I would doubt myself but her words were always there to help. My father loves to give advice and never let me fall with his motivating story.


I have a dream, a really big dream. Since I was in a kindergarten, I want to be a dentist but I had changed my mind when I was fifteen. I want to be an interior designer which I’ve been interested in the way the designer created a new environment by playing with colours and design. The main things that make me sticks and interested after I watched ‘Casa Impian’ host by well-known interior designer, Eric Leong. I know that I really love arts even though I don’t have any particular talent in drawing. Like who cares, as long as you really know what do you want in your life. I am good in matching colours and make out things like do-it-yourself stuff. I reckon that my interest begins to develop since I have a noble ambition that I want to open up the firm with my brother. He will become an architecture who build the house and I will do the interior.


I’m pretty unique and have my own way to express myself. I love to smile. The one and only reasons why I like to smile is because it is valuable and makes us feel relief from stress. I don’t really have much wit to say but I’m good at photography. I really addicted to classic effects. Early this year, I bought an Instax camera which using a film and produce the picture right after you take a photo. I was born and raised in Malaysia. I speak Malay for the majority of my life. I speak Malay with my family and also with my friends. Obviously, I am not really good in English but in a learning process. Well, I am a TESL student, so I have to keep on going to improve my skills in writing essays, and my linguistic skills. I really hope that I will find myself as a teacher and also an interior designer because I really love both.  

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk