Analogy

hey,
you.
yes.

I am trying to say,

Do you dare to dream?

what if ones can dream,
what if ones can have her/him dream be fulfilled?

The analogy that I wish I can be is.. a magnet.

If I were a magnet, I will be able to pull and push every single thing around me. To have the magnetic power of pushing away the bad thing that may give trouble if it sticks around, to keep the distance from the people who might hurt me in the future. To protect me from being hurt or left out. 

If I were a magnet, I will be able to pull good thing to stick around so that I can benefit from it. To be able to attract everything that I wish to have and to turn the unwanted stuff into the insulator for me to kick them out from my life, name it the fears, problems, prejudice in order to keep me sane.

To be able to live my life purposely. 

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk