Buttermilk chicken

Hey.

Sat, 2rd May 2020


These days, I couldn't find the joy of eating white rice. I look through the soc media and something tasty crossed my mind. What would it be?
It's been a while since the last time I eat buttermilk chicken. Only by thinking of it make me smile. I can't wait to enjoy the food. Well, it is the month of fasting so I have to wait till Maghrib. Put it aside, my mom cooked Nasi Daging with air asam but it is not my liking. I decided to cook my favourite dish for my family.

As simple as the name itself, the ingredients are all present. I plucked the curry leaves in the backyard, minced the garlic and chillies, deep-fried chicken that coated with egg and flour, add in milk and cheese. All the dairy products! Simple right?

I drop the video here for you to enjoy and if you find it useful, you may use the recipe as well. This buttermilk chicken tastes so delicious. I adjusted the recipe a bit from my usual by adding the evaporated milk. This is way tastier than my previous version of only fresh milk involved.

Check this out!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Almond milk