Almond pulp cookies

Hey.

Fri, 1st May 2020

Day 8 of Ramadhan and I am so grateful and blessed. As promised in the previous video post, I will share about how to make cookies from the almond pulp.

What is the almond pulp btw? It is the leftover of almond after we squeezing out the milk when making almond milk. The texture is a bit moist and not too smooth (no need to dry it in the oven). Keep it right away in the fridge. To put it in a simple note, almost likely the almond flour from the store, but that is the dry version of it.

Worry not, I never knew how the almond milk taste like until I made it and the same goes to this almond cookies. I have no judgement over this recipe though. HEHE.

Oh FYI, this is supposed to be vegan food, whereby you use the egg replacer or some people call it 'chia egg' (merely mix the chia seed in the water) and avoid adding flour. I added it btw. Just don't mind me, please. I find it a little bit awkward to make cookies without plain flour.

I wouldn't say this is the best cookies or trying to bullsh*t thing here.

But I kinda like it right after baking it, but keeping it inside a container did affect its texture. It got a little bit moist, and dreadful lol.

Check out the recipe here and I'm dropping it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk