Self-reflect


اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،

Hi all.
Sun, 3rd May 2020

photographed by mi 4x

Yesterday was today, today is today and tomorrow will be today.
Do I make any sense? I bet you ponder upon this quote that I made up a few days ago while chit-chatting with my nephew. This quote crossed my mind as time goes by. I figured there is the truth behind this confusing lingering words. The repetition object in a sentence that leads to various meaning out of it.

I always think about what will happen if I did not make that decision that I made yesterday. What if it could change my life drastically? Why I follow this path? When will I ever stop regretting thing? Who is going to stay put in my life till the end? How is my ending is going to be?

There are lots more unthinkable ideas that pop up in my mind. All in all, I still couldn't find the answer. Let just assume this is what everyone has in the back of their mind. It is a matter of how you take things to put at ease.

In this cloudy thought of mine, nothing is going to make it crystal clear or even better. I just want to make it precious to live in such a blissful day with His blessing. I am humbly thankful and grateful to have a great support system, my family and amazing sisters by deen, my besties (no point to mention cause you know who you are).

Hop on the positive path forever and try to be a better person each and every day, InshaAllah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk