AisKrim goreng

Hey.

Wed, 15th April 2020

I am doing my best to keep up with my life sort of speaking. Yes, when I say my life, it definitely includes food as usual. Hands up for food junkie. 
Most of the time, I do not really prefer ice cream for snacking cause it will boost me to eat a lot more than my usual appetite even though I do eat a lot. Yelp I just bursting my true self out loud. 
Oh well, I was scrolling down the youtube to look into any mouthful snack that is simple and less time consumed. 

This is how I came out with the new random messy video of me in an attempt to do the 'fried' ice cream. Please excuse disorganised stuff that I let it slide in the video all along hehe. Same goes to my unskilled step of trimming the bread. Just let it slide okay? 
Guess, we are cool now! 😩

I made the video for fun and did a voiceover. Hope you enjoy it and try yourself at home. It is super easy and finds this video even useless somehow. Gosh but Idk. I did it anyhow.
Again, present to you from mum's lovely kitchen. And I totally forgot to shoot when cooking this because I was so preoccupied not to melt the ice cream while frying it. Lol.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk