Popcorn in the backyard

Hye.

Sun, 12th April,

I am #stayathome all weeks and spare most of my precious time making coffee and tasty food. Well, am not really a good cook but it looks more like spending my time doing the thing that I love the most. 
Do your worst to explore what your actual ability is. 
If I am lucky, the food tastes good and worth sweating a lot in the kitchen. Otherwise, I just deal with 'forcefully edible or might just throw in the bin' kinda food. Hehe. 
I am just okay with how the food tastes like but might feel a little upset about it for a couple of hours, for real. 💁

Yesterday, I made myself homemade popcorn. I shoot a few steps on how to make it. This is really a random short video and I was in a mood to edit and record a voiceover. Hope this is helpful if you want to try doing it your own. 

Just make sure you buy the popcorn kernels from the store. Trust me, replacing this using frozen corn or fresh corn would not help at all. Disappointment and wasted are all you will encounter. HAHA. I already did two days ago. I was being fooled by my sister. She bought all the ingredients and asked me for a favour. I made it without thoroughly checking the main stuff that we need, and yep it did not 'pop' even after 20 mins dipping in oil and butter. I feel so terrible even to think about it. I wish you good luck and be grateful and stay safe.


Mum's lovely kitchen,

present to you

low-quality popcorn video


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk