Dalgona Milo, Froth or Fail

Hi.
Fri, 17th April

How are you feeling?
I am doing my best to make full use of my free time. Loads of em hehe. We are having such a great rainy day. This is what I long for since a week ago. I was not sweating much since yesterday. 

 While I'm in a good mood, let's make something fun and easy. 
My mom and big sis keep on bugging on me to make 'Dalgona Milo'. I always make Dalgona coffee but it was not their cup of tea, but they finished them every time(lol). Well, I have prepared a video for that. I just realized about the vid last night while scrolling down my phone gallery. It happened to be there and I did some voiceover as usual. Hee

Oh btw, I do not know how they get the viral name of Dalgona, but this is actually the frothy coffee, to begin with. Hope you enjoy and find it helpful if you about to make it. 

Haha you never know that you can be a homemade barista yourself! (but trust me your work is still an amateur style) Need to practice a lot to become like a pro or anything close to it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popcorn in the backyard

Buttermilk chicken

Almond milk